... journeys never end... destination is only an excuse!

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Day 4 (October 23, 2006)... Continued

Before I made myself ready to spend that night over there, I peeped in through the doors to see what temple it was. One was for Kali and the other was for Nava Graha. It definitely did not make me feel any comfortable. There was a small cement bench between those temples towards the road. I had removed all the valuables from my body and kept them inside my bags. I put those bags on the bench and slept over them. I went into deep sleep immediately after lying down. Guess I was very tired and needed that sleep. I did not know how long I slept, but woke up sometime in the middle of the night. The techie me also woke up along with me to fix the clutch. I pulled out the tool kit and started checking for any possibility of fixing the clutch in place of front break! If it had worked out, it would had been a deadly combination, but functional ;) Clutch and accelerator on one handle with only rear breaks. All my efforts were in vain. I was little disappointed and returned back to rest on the bench. Then I noticed someone was going on the bike and I started waving at them. Obviously they did not stop, they must had thought that there was some ghost near the temple waving at them :)) I set the alarm to wake me up by 5 and slept off as if it was my home.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Simple... Live by my Heart