... journeys never end... destination is only an excuse!

Monday, October 16, 2006

New beginning...

Is it really a new beginning... may be not, 'coz I've been a traveller... may be, 'coz I made up my mind to share my travel experiences...

I've been pondering on the idea of riding all the way from Bangalore to Kanya Kumari. It's a long ride, I've got just 5 days to complete the journey to and fro... I might have to pursue this all alone! Well, it's not easy to find another crazy one to join along.

Got my bike serviced only last week... hoping that it will keep my company through out this trip...

Next important item is map... I went out to get this "India Road Atlas" in the middle of my working day! I'll be stretching couple of extra hours to balance it out.

Today I'm very excited... bike and map are in place... guess I need to put together few more items before I start...

About Me

My photo
Simple... Live by my Heart