... journeys never end... destination is only an excuse!

Monday, October 30, 2006

Day 0 (October 19th, 2006)

Tomorrow is the journey... Bullet and Map are the only things which are ready for the trip. I myself am not sure whether I really want to do it! It's a 1600 Km solo ride. I don't know whether the route I chose will be safe. Too many thoughts... too many possibilities... too many what ifs... Finally I told myself, worst case scenario is that you will never return! Yaa...Hoo... What else can be better :) Now I am all set for my expedition.

Fear is important! You may have guts to do ANYTHING, but what keeps you in control is the fear.

I had to empty all my monies from all bank accounts to fund this trip. First thing I did was to buy a tank full of petrol. Second thing was to buy cycle tubes to tie the luggage. Third thing... happily slept off!

Normally I do my packing just before the start.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Simple... Live by my Heart