... journeys never end... destination is only an excuse!

Saturday, June 14, 2008

Dream Ride

The count down has started... 45 days to go! Planning to ride for the whole month of August along the western, north - western & northern borders of India!

Lot of questions running in my mind... 
  • Man... Riding solo has never been a problem
  • Machine... Bullet is definitely dependable
  • Terrain & Weather... Nature has always favored me
  • Border & Militancy... Can anyone predict the flying metals ;)
  • Safety... What is that?

As the first step, I have prepared my trip sheet with the help of "india - ROAD ATLAS" from EICHER.

Looking forward to ride through Khandala, Mumbai, Diu, Dwarka, Rann of Kutch, Thar desert, Amritsar, Wagah Border, Kashmir, Ladakh, Himachal & NH7!

1 comment:

deepsan said...

fellow, too many places in too little time! it looks like you will be riding most of the day everyday to keep up with the places and not having any time to either take in a place or rest back and relax for a day. For me, riding on the plains became uninteresting very easily while I could have stayed in the mountains forever.

About Me

My photo
Simple... Live by my Heart